416-289-5000, Ext. 2457
If available, please include your Centennial College Student Number in your email.
It’s no longer a requirement for students to bring their Social Insurance Card for all student financial services. To support and protect student privacy, the Ministry requires proof of Social Insurance Number, accompanied by one piece of valid photo identification issued in Canada by the federal, provincial or a territorial government (See examples of acceptable ID listed below) for three scenarios:
- Retrieving OSAP Access Numbers (OAN) and resetting passwords.
- Release of Part-time OSAP loan documents.
- Validating the temporary SIN of protected persons.
For all other financial aid services, a student may present any two forms of identification, providing both are valid photo identification issued in Canada by the federal, provincial or territorial government.
Examples of acceptable ID are:
- Centennial College Student Card
- Valid driver’s license
- Provincial Health Card with photo
- BYID card (issued by the Liquor Control Board of Ontario
- Citizenship card
- Permanent residency card
- Ontario Photo Identification card
- Canadian Forces Identification card