While our campuses remained closed to most students/staff, many services and supports are offered online via our COVID-19 Information Centre.

Hiring International Co-op Students

Hiring International Co-op Students

Students must have a valid work permit, SIN and must provide these to their prospective employers. To obtain a valid work permit, the students must meet the following criteria:

  • They must have a valid study and co-op work permit.
  • The intended employment must be an essential part of their program of study in Canada.
  • The employment must be part of their academic program, certified by a letter from a responsible academic official of the institution.
  • Their co-op or internship employment cannot form more than 50 percent of the total program of study.

For more information, please visit the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada website or contact our office at 416-289-5209.

Contact us using any of the following methods

Go to HireCentennial.

416-289-5209 to discuss your needs with one of our professional staff.