Transfer Credit Application
Centennial College’s online Recognition of Prior Learning System lets you apply for Transfer Credit from anywhere with an internet connection.
Before you begin, it’s a good idea to speak with your school advisor to receive program-specific Transfer Credit advising.
Transfer Credit Process
Sign into myCentennial. You will need your myCentennial username and password.
Select "Student" on the left-hand side.
Select "Student Records."
Select "Apply for Transfer Credit."
Follow the prompts to complete your application.
Submit your application and wait for notification of the decision.
Transfer Credit is not available for the following programs:
- English for Academic Purposes
- Ryerson BScN (students must apply through Ryerson)
- UTSC joint programs (students must apply through UTSC)
- Bridging to University Nursing (COMM courses open for transfer credit)
- Aviation Technician (COMM and GNED elective courses open for transfer credit)
- Aviation Technology (COMM and GNED elective courses open for transfer credit)
While applying, you will be asked to upload an electronic copy (i.e. scanned document or smartphone photo) of the following documents:
- Your official transcript.
- Envelopes containing transcript hard copies can be opened for scanning.
- An electronic transcript can be directly emailed from a postsecondary school to: email@example.com
- Your official course outline from the year you took the course.
- If your previous education was completed outside of Canada, you need to submit an International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) post-secondary comprehensive report or a World Education Services (WES) course-by-course report. Please contact your International Admissions Officer for assistance. If you do not have a scanner, you can scan your documents at a Centennial College Resource Centre.
Please note: Documents in languages other than English or French MUST be accompanied by a certified or notarized English translation.
The deadlines to apply for Transfer Credit are:
- Fall 2020 semester courses – September 10, 2020
- Winter 2021 semester courses - January 14, 2021