ACE (Academic & Career Entrance) - Certificate
Program Code: 6820
School: School of Advancement
Credential: College Preparation
Program Type: Advancement program
Program Length: 1, 2 or 3 semesters
Start Date: Fall, Winter
Location: Ashtonbee Campus
The Academic and Career Entrance Certificate program is a tuition-free academic upgrading undertaking that offers you college and career preparation, helping you reach your academic goals through essential skills training.
You must complete four credits to receive your Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate. These include mandatory English and mathematics, along with biology, chemistry, self-management and computer electives.
This Employment Ontario program is funded by the Government of Ontario.
|Course Code||Course Title||Location|
|ABIO-012||ACE Biology||Ashtonbee Campus|
|ACHE-012||ACE Chemistry||Ashtonbee Campus|
|ACOM-012||ACE Communications - English||Ashtonbee Campus|
|AMAT-012||ACE Core Mathematics||Ashtonbee Campus|
|ASEL-012||Self Management||Progress Campus|
- This Academic and Career Preparation Certificate program is 16 weeks in length.
- The courses you attend are facilitated in a supportive learning environment.
- Thanks to small-sized classes, there are opportunities to interact with your fellow peers as well as encouraging and dedicated faculty.
- Mentors work closely with you to help you determine appropriate career and post secondary goals.
- Preparation for skills-training courses
- Preparation for apprenticeship programs
- College preparation
- Career preparation
Contact Centennial College at 416-289-5000, ext. 7022 for more information.
You cannot apply to this program at Ontariocolleges.ca
Contact Centennial College at (416) 289-5000, ext. 7022 for further information.