Program OverviewPrinter Friendly
In the tuition-free Career and College Transition program, you'll get the opportunity to receive help in reaching your goals through academic upgrading. Career and College Transition courses will improve your communication, essential skills and math while you prepare for the Academic and Career Entrance Certificate program (#6820), apprenticeship or employment.
Available soon at the Pickering Learning Site.
The Government of Ontario funds this Employment Ontario program.
Program OutlinePrinter Friendly
Career Options, Academic Pathways and Partners
Career Options, Academic Pathways and PartnersPrinter Friendly
- The Career Transition program serves as preparation for skills training courses, apprenticeships, post-secondary (college) programs or employment.
- Courses in the program run in 14 week semesters where you learn in a supportive learning environment.
- You work closely with mentors who help you establish appropriate career and post-secondary goals.
College Sector Committee for Adult Upgrading
Community Literacy of Ontario
Metro Toronto Movement for Literacy
- Preparation for skills training courses
- Preparation for apprenticeship programs
- Preparation for post-secondary (college) programs
- Preparation for employment
- bridging program
- academic upgrading
Admission RequirementsPrinter Friendly
How to Apply
How to ApplyPrinter Friendly
You cannot apply to this program at Ontariocolleges.ca
Contact Centennial College at 416-289-5272 for more information.