Virtual Registration ServicesLearn More
Domestic StudentsLearn More
International StudentsLearn More
Fall 2020 Registration Dates
First and Final Semester Students:
Registration and building your timetable begins Wednesday July 29, 2020.
All Remaining Students:
Registration/Timetable selection begins Wednesday August 5, 2020.
*Registration dates are subject to change.
The Add/Drop period will begin on Monday August 10, 2020. This is where timetable selection will open up to include the following:
- Continuing Education sections
- Courses from other semesters for your program
- Courses that could potentially be showing as N/A prior to this date in your registration area
- Tuition Deposit Due Date for Fall 2020: Monday July 6, 2020
- Fall 2020 semester begins for most day programs: Monday September 14, 2020
- Course Change Deadline Fall 2020: Course Change Deadline Monday September 21, 2020
- Deadline to Withdraw Fall 2020: Monday September 28, 2020 with partial refund of fees
- Student Photo ID (myCard) Information
- Programs Not Available for Web Registration – TBA
All Domestic Students and Returning International Students
Domestic students and returning international students can build their timetable once tuition fees are paid. To register and build your timetable, sign in to myCentennial and follow the steps below to begin:
- Select Student (left side of the screen)
- Click on Registration
- Select Build My Timetable
- Select the Term (select Fall 2020)
- Choose your Block/Courses to create your timetable
First Semester International Students
Once you have paid your tuition fee, uploaded your documents, and confirmed your country of residence, Centennial’s International Admissions Team will build your timetable on your behalf. When your timetable has been created, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to access it. For more information, see the International Student FAQs webpage.
Do you need help registering/building your timetable?
If your program is running this summer:
On the Web: Go to our Virtual Registration webpage for more information on building your timetable.
Missed our Virtual Webinars: How to Navigate Web Registration?
Click on this link to view a recorded webinar!
|Description||Link to Video|
|Recorded zoom session on "Building Your Timetable"||WATCH NOW|
Need help navigating our registration and international services?
Registration Information and International Information: 416-289-5300
Call Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
Domestic Students: email@example.com
First Semester International Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning International Students: email@example.com
Are you having difficulty with web registration?
Do you need to add or drop a course or change your timetable?
Access our Virtual Registration Services in just 3 Easy Steps!
- Log in to myCentennial
- Go to Registration Services (under Registration Information)
- Submit your request
- Your request will be directed to your School for processing.
- If necessary, a team member will be in touch for more information or if further action is required.
Please note, once you submit your request there is no need to send additional or multiple requests or separate emails.