How to get your myCard
Getting your myCard is quick and easy. To receive your myCard:
- Pay or defer your tuition fees.
- You must have proof of registration (payment receipt or timetable) and valid photo identification with you. Staff cannot look this up for you. You must have it or you will be turned away. You can show this documentation on your cell phone if you wish.
- Students should note that there is a $25.00 replacement fee for lost cards and a $20.00 initial charge for Continuing Education students. This fee must be paid before obtaining your card, since receipts will be required.
Uploading Your Photo Online
You can skip the lineups by uploading your myCard photo online. Follow the guidelines below to submit your photo and get it on your myCard. In order to have your submitted photo approved, be sure to keep it simple. We make it easy for you to upload your own photo and get your myCard ready for pickup with our online upload service. All you have to do is sign in with your Centennial ID number and myCentennial password.
How new Centennial Students can Upload a Photo
- Make sure you have paid or deferred your fees.
- Provide a good quality, recent colour photograph of yourself. Your photo must conform to the following standards:
- The photo should be of you alone,
- The background must be solid white (no textures or patterns),
- The photo must be in colour, clear and with good contrast.
- The photo must be of your head and shoulders only.
- You must show your full face (no face coverings).
- You must be facing front.
- No glasses unless you normally wear them (absolutely no sunglasses).
- No hats (religious headwear is acceptable).
- The photo must be at least 240px (w) x 300px (h) in size, which is approximately 2.44cm x 3.05cm at a resolution of 250 px/inch.
- The photo must be in jpeg format (e.g. – filename.jpg).
- Click on myphoto.centennialcollege.ca and use your student number and myCentennial password to log in and begin the upload procedure.
- You will receive an email regarding the acceptance or rejection of the photograph you submitted. If your photograph is rejected, you will be asked to submit a new one.
- Pick up your myCard from the myCard location at your campus 2-3 days later.
What do I need to bring?
- Your Centennial College student number
- One piece of valid government-issued photo identification, such as:
- Driver's license
- Citizenship cards
- BYID card
- Proof of registration (timetable or receipt of payment, on your cell phone is acceptable).
myCard Student Photo ID Schedule
You can also take your myCard photo at Progress Campus from 9am - 4pm, at the myCard office in the Hub. For all other campuses, upload your photo at myphoto.centennialcollege.ca. If you’re having trouble, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come see us in person at the Progress campus myCard office in the HUB 9am-4pm.
Picking up your myCard
You must have received an email stating that your picture submission was approved. After that, your myCard will be available for pick up within 2-3 business days You must bring proof of registration (a timetable or receipt of payment, on your phone is acceptable) and valid government issued photo identification when picking up your myCard. .