For the latest COVID-19 information and news from Centennial College, please visit Together Again Winter 2022.

Home Student Life myCard Reporting a lost myCard

Reporting a lost myCard

Reporting a lost myCard

Your myCard is your key to campus life. Take good care of it, but know we’ve got your back. If you lose your myCard, you can deactivate your account online immediately at, on the TouchNet OneCard app, by calling the myCard Office during business hours (416) 289-5255 or after business hours by contacting the Centennial College Information Technology Helpdesk at (416) 289-5280. You are responsible for all card activity until the account is deactivated, so be sure to act quickly.

Replacing your myCard

You can replace your myCard by going to one of the locations below and paying a replacement fee. You must bring one piece of government-issued photo ID and provide your student number. It may take up to 48 hours to obtain your replacement myCard after your receipt of payment.

Campus Department Location
Progress Campus myCard Office - Student Hub C Block - Second Floor, Room C-203
Morningside Campus Enrolment Services Office Second Floor, Room 230
Ashtonbee Campus Enrolment Services - Student Hub Ground Floor, Room L-105D
Story Arts Campus Enrolment Services Office Ground Floor, Room 101