Report an Incident
It is important that you are aware of what is going on around you. You can help yourself, the college community and the authorities by:
- Being aware of who and what surrounds you
- Being on the lookout for any suspicious activities or persons
- Reporting incidents to Campus Security for investigation
- Filing complaints under College policy
- Taking appropriate precautions
It is the responsibility of every member of the college community with knowledge of a crime, incident, or unusual condition to report it to Life Safety and Security Services for investigation.
How to report an incident
To report an incident, please Contact Campus Security.